"FPX is a convenient and secure online payment solution that allows real-time debiting of customer’s internet banking account of multiple banks. It also allows immediate and direct crediting into merchant’s account by banks. FPX service is suitable for all businesses that offer products or services via the internet.
The FPX service makes e-commerce a reality for all retailers and merchants by making payments a simple, effortless process. All payments are concluded online in real-time basis, making the service as good as cash. Plus, it generates payment records, simplifies reconciliation and reduces risk, thereby encouraging more shoppers to shop online."
The above description of FPX comes from PayNet's web site.
As a certifiied FPX merchant, we have undergone the process of:-
• Preparing the web server for pre-UAT testing by generating the CSR and obtaining a testing SSL certificate
• Preparing and creating program modules and testing scripts for pre-UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
• Carrying out pre-UAT tests and submitting the results for verification and acceptance
• Preparing and creating program modules and testing scripts for UAT
• Carrying out UAT tests and submitting the results for verification and acceptance
• Receiving the "go-live" approval
• Preparing the web server for production by re-generating the CSR and obtaining a production SSL certificate
• Preparing and creating program modules and production scripts for integration with our order shop
We are offering our services as a consultant and our modules and scripts which you can use for pre-UAT, UAT and production testing in order to receive certification as an FPX merchant. You can be certified to offer FPX for customers only (B2C), where the maximum transaction amount is RM30,000 or for companies as well (B2B1), where the maximum transaction amount is RM1,000,000 and the payment process consists of a creation and approval process for better security.
If you are interested in integrating the FPX into your online payment system, please contact us to discuss your needs.
The following screenshot is the FPX checkout page that we use. We can put in your company logo and provide a different design based on your needs and subject to the approval of PayNet.