Forum Rules - Registration to this forum is free for users of CARAT and CARATWEB software.
We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
1. Although the administrators and moderators of C T Software Forums (CTSF) will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
2. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of CTSF or C T Software will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
3. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.
4. The owners of CTSF reserve the right to remove, delete, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason without notice or explanation . Also we reserve the right to remove any avatars for any reason without notice or explanation.
5. Please so not open multiple posts about the same topic.
6. If you SPAM this forum or our members in any manner, your account will be banned.
7. Do not abuse other forum members.
8. Do not put advertisements, large images or links to websites that sell or provide the same services as C T Software in your signature. If you violate this rule then your signature will be removed without warning!
9. Do not post illegal content or links to illegal content (images, video, audio etc).
10. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. Please realize we want to help, but people that are rude just make our task that much less pleasant.
11. Please do not report order or activation problems on the forum. If you did not receive an order confirmation, please check your spam/junk mail. If you are sure the confirmation email did not go to your spam/junk mail, then contact email@example.com.
12. These forums offer free support to users of the registered (paid for) versions of CARAT/CARATWEB. If you are using an evaluation version then some functions of the software will not work. If you are using an illegal version of the software then we cannot offer you any support.
Thank you for joining.
C T Software
Forum Rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!
Forum rules and other important forum information. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:19 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1